Mrs. Nooliet is an ardent Civil Society Advocate of 114 CSOs working on Health and Human Rights Sector, which are members Organizations of Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS & Health Promotion (RNGOF on HIV/AIDS & HP) a National Network of Local NGOs which she heads. She represents and advocates for the CSOs and communities at national and regional level platforms such as the Health National Technical Working Group at the Rwanda Ministry of Health, Rwanda Bio-Medical Centre, Rwanda Civil Society Platform, CCM-Rwanda, EANNASO, Rwanda UN Technical Working Group , East African Community (EAC) Expert Technical Working Group among others. She is a member of GFAN Africa (Global Fund Africa Advocacy Network).
She has experience in the following fields:
- Program Management, Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Institutional development and Capacity building of organizations
- Advocacy, Networking, Coalition Building & Partnerships Development
- Strategic and Operational Planning ( National & Organizational Level)
- Strengthening and Positioning of Civil Society Organizations for Optimal
- Participation in Strategic Planning and Funding Request Development Processes
- Global Fund – Funding Request Development & Grant Implementation
- Oversight of Global Fund supported Programs
- Linkages and Partnerships Development, Coalition and Network Building
- Civil society Coordination and Strengthening
- Working with Key and Vulnerable Populations, the Youth, and Adolescent Girls and Young Women.